::- THE WAY TO LOVE -::

Can you love me?
Yes, am asking to you.
Can you?
Can you love me
May be only for a single day?
Or easier still,
May be for a moment ;
Can you look into my eyes
And not speak anything
But smile and smile again,
Making me forget pain.
As she used to do.

Can you take her place?
Can you?
May be only for a walk down the path?
Or easier still,
Can you put your head
On my sholder
And sit besides me watching sunset
Seating speechless,
After a heated argument.
As she used to do.

Can you ?
You say sorry.
Don't be sorry my dear,
I knew already.
And I know no one else can,
Love the same way,
And behave the same
As she used to do.
Because you, my dear,
You are born diffrent,
And can't love like anyone else
And take her place,
For you will
Make your place Your way.
Because that's, afterall, your place.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI