::- THE DISTANT FACE I REMEMBERED -::

Just now, only a moment back,
When I threw myself to bed,
For an afternoon nap,
There appeared a face
On my minds' screen,
Which was distant one,
To whom am sure
I don't remember.

I woke up then
For,I thought,
It was strange,
Absolutely strange,
To see the distant face.
And then,
After a long thought,I learnt
It was not the only case.

Oh yes, I remember now,
I saw that face.
Don't ask me when or where,
For, I don't remember when,
I don't remember the place.
But, I guess,I saw it years back
In some forgotten fest.

It was not so beautiful,
Neither smart nor arresting one.
All it had was a shine in it's eyes,
And the smile on chicks,
Which was confident one.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI