::- EMPTINESS -::

I called it off with her yesternight,
She said alright,
And agreed upon a deal
Not to call me again,
Till I begin to feel.

She had simply become
Irritating one,
I can't remain tender enough
And keep acting like
The same good-boy all the time,
It was no more fun.

And then I slept alright,
For the first time before midnight.
And woke up late
Without a good-morning call,
And I thought that's no big loss.

And then there was no call
From her all day long,
She kept her promise;
I was wrong.

I did not call too,
But did nothing whole day
Than to miss her irritating questions
And the useless discussions,
And I thought,
This phase too will pass as all others,
And I'll become the old person
I wanted to become.

I kept waiting
For that time to arrive,
Missing our old fights,
Sometimes I felt them alright.
And still I said every night,
She meant nothing to me,
Perhaps that's what
Emptiness is meant to be.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI