::- ACCIDENTALLY BEAUTIFUL DAY -::

While returning back
From the morning walk,
I found a dove;
Bleeding, broken winged.
I picked it up
And hurried to my room.

There on the path
I mate an elderly man
Who enquired me
Of the incident and my plan.

He laughed at me,
Finding me stupid and fool,
For I told him the truth,
Saying, 'we eat it
And you are trying to save.
And moreso, I know,
It won't survive.'

I did not argue;
Just replied what I thought,
'Maybe you are right it won't last,
Still it's best
That we stick to our part.'
He didn't argue too,
But simply laughed.

I brought it to my room;
That bleeding, broken winged beautiful thing.
And I found,
The stranger was right,
It did not survive,
But died in peace.

I did not mourn,
It's death didn't hurt much.
Instead, the day went
Smooth and nice,
Than all other days of my life.
It simply happened,
I did not know how.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI