:: - Of the Skin - ::

Its of the skin I am speaking;
Of lust,
Less of love;
And lesser still of heart, emotions and feeling.

For Your skin is
Something so mesmarizing;
I touch it and am lost;
Drowning me within.
Your skin.
Nothing else.

Its of lust I am speaking,
Of your skin,
That drowns me within;
Its something no new to me,
I have felt it before,
A numerous times ;
Of diffrent skins,
Increasing each time,
Of varying intensities.

Its of the impulse am speaking,
With the first touch
Of Your skin;
Drowning me within,
Never letting me out,
To touch other skin,
To try feeling something ;
Though I thought You least arresting.
Still its something,
Of diffrent aroma,
And of mesmarizing,
You know what am speaking,
Do you?

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI