::- Forbidden love -::

Some named me enchanted ;
Some called desporate.
Hard I tried to go away from you then,
I wanted to separate.
And that's when I knew ;
I can't separate me
From you.

It's tedious indeed
To try going away,
To listen world speak
With diffrent name everytime;everyday.
And still wishing to see you
On closing eyes everynight.
And on parting lashes at dawn.

Sometimes I think its love
That makes me do it,
Sometimes I think its
Simply a habit.
And then,
I try again
To go away,
To live you behind
Alone in your world.
But I simply cant do
This simple thing,
Of thinking of myself alone
And to stop loving you,
And then love myself alone.

It took time,
A long time to make me know
There's no way
Than to love you
And keep loving you
As long as I can.
Its my love afterall,
Forbidden though.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI