::- To be Loved -::

Do you know how it feels
When you are hated,
To be there
Where you are thought unwanted ?
Do you?

I do.
I have felt it,
And have felt so strong
A hatred
That my heart got numb.
And an anger,
Making me dumb.
I have felt it.
And have felt it strong.

To be hated,
Is so evil,
You are showered with hatred
Though you are best civil.
Be it a quest or not,
You want to try,
And hard again,
You are loved untill.

Hard I tried,
To be loved,
Why, I didn't understand.
And when it's over
I laughed,
It was one hate
I could not stand.
I was born though,
In the loving land.

Strange it was indeed,
To try being loved,
To laugh to remove grin,
The feeling I did never concern.
It's then I learnt,
The need to be loved.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI