::- LOVE AND REPLACEMENT -::

Why you? and why not others?
I thought of it long,
For I have some in view,
Who are more fairer,
And much lovelier to you,
who wave me often,
And see deep my eye,
And try to still me from you.

Seldom do I pay eye,
Scarce do I feel,
To love and be loved by
None but you.

I thought it long back,
We are made for each other,
For you are the one,
Who thought the same I thought,
And picked the same thing
From the bunch of lot.

I thought,
It was this compatibility
That brought and keeps us close,
Untill now,
When the secret disclosed.

Now I know,
And am sure of it,
It could be anyone else actually,
Its no made in heaven thing,
You could be replaced,
Yes, replaced by someone,
Who could keep hunger of my laughter,
Who could stand by me,
Shielding me from approaching tears,
And my childish fears,
And the one who could dream of being mine
And mine alone,
Will be welcome,
And will suffice.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI