:: - I see love - ::

I was wrong
And was wrong indeed
To link love to lust,
To the beuty of skin,
And the need.

For love really is liberty
Of assumption,
Of barriers,
And of limits of the world.

For I see love,
Yes, I see love
Clear like the pole star,
In the shine of her eyes,
In the whisper of my name,
And in the warmth of her palm,
Passing with her touch.

For I don't really see beauty,
Standing infront of mirror,
Amidst handsome pals,
And found in me numerous error.

Here I am
Residing in her heart,
Smiling with a throb.

There I live free
Of assumption,
Of worries,
And of fear of loss.
For I see love there,
Clear like a pole star,
Free of lust,
Of beauty of skin,
And of any need,
I see it clear and still.
And you ?


--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI