::- TO BUY HAPPINESS -::

Somd called it fantasy,
Some thought fiction,
And many said its incredible.
I have heard world sing,
And sing it often,
To buy happiness is only impossible.

I bought happiness,
Yes, I bought happiness,
And bought it from the poorest man,
Who sits in the corner of bus stand,
A pleasure,
It was such an easy hand.
Happiness is real cheap,
Its in the moment you spared
For strangers' laughter,
In the food
With hungry you shared.

And then at the end,
When purchase was done,
I thought I made quite large a contribution,
And thought am real humanatarian,
Alas! I was wrong...
For I remember,
Ever since am born,
I have received,
And have received a lot
Of smiles from the fellow strangers,
And the help a numerous times
From unknown passers,
And Now, My dear,
I was making only a return.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI