::- MY HEART -::

My heart is there in me
Bouncing and pumping as usual,
Sound and clear
Though I said
I have given it
To you my dear.

I say it
For I see world says so,
And say it often enough,
Its a lie though.
This lie is the basic one
In the journey called love,
I know.

Later I wonder,
Why they say heart,
Why not lung or lymph or eye
That too is your part,
And I get none in reply,
For no one really does know why?
And I use it,
For this lie works,
And works perfect,
For I get the same reply,
The lie of giving me heart,
And then keeping me there,
In her heart,
Forever.
I love to listen
These words of heart,
And I smile everytime she tells so,
For now,
I have began
To believe
This unbelievable lie.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI