::- Challenge -::

As I grew older
I heard people say,
And say it often enough
That Life is a challenge,
And it's challenge to live.

I never believed it true,
For life, as much I knew,
Is beautiful; genuinely beautiful,
And obstacles are few.
Because I knew,
'What matters is how you see'
And I saw it
As it is.
Beautiful.

Then came a night,
Deadly and worst at it's might,
When I mate with a nightmare,
In which I died
And when I woke up from sleep,
Panting and sweating,
I cried.
And then I mate
With this nightmare of mine every night,
And I realized
Why they call it challenge.

Yes, Life is a challenge,
And a challege is
To call life beautiful
When you wake up every dawn,
And before you sleep every night,
And keep calling the same,
All days of your life,
Though you know it true.
When all that you meet with
Is stress, and fear,
And loss and tear.
And when you know my dear-
It's inevitable.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI