::- CHANGING LIVES -::

Changing someone's life,
Though a lot tough may it seem,
Is an easy thing.
I dare say,
For, I have done it before;
Am still doing.

You may ask,
How you can say
changing lives to be easy,
When it involve changing thoughts;
Which, surely, is the toughest task.

You'll claim,
People who needs change
Don't just listen,
And when you advice, they blame.
And I agree with you,
I sincerely do.

But, I know,
It's not just advicing,
Or suggesting a beautiful thing
That brings change;
Showing is effective too.

So, I suggest,
Don't keep on advicing
The one's who don't listen;
Show them instead
How nice is to change.
By not only advicing
But behaving the same.
with your humble heart,
Simple thoughts,
And careful tongue.

And then, I know,
They'll dream,
Surely they will,
To be loved, respected
And behaved like you,
And will change too.
For, I have heard
The wise men of our time claim,
no one can change
Unless they dream of it.

By-Vinod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI