::- THE BEST WAY -::

I have a fan.
Yes sir, I too have one,
Though am none,
Who makes me feel proud,
And I feel am someone,
In the world's big croud.

That fan of mine,
Who is die-hard one,
Calls me per day without fail,
And calls too often,
Said she wanted to meet me,
Just once, only for a while,
Said its her only wish.
And I obliged.
Yes sir, I obliged
To meet my fan
Who is die-hard one.

Then, the next moment
I denied her the meet,
Though I was at my summit.
Denied saying,'I can't meet you
Am too engrossed.'
And she obliged too.

Yes sir, You may call me wrong,
Wrong I broke her heart;
But am not.
For I too am like you,
Wanting to remain special
Though,may be, for only one,
Than to meet her
And turn normal human.
So I denied,
For I shall never meet her.
It's best this way.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI