::- They Say -::

They say,
Pairs are made in heaven,
I don't believe it true.
For I doubt there exists
Something like heaven
To make pairs,
And I doubt myself again,
For I found you.

They say,
There are soulmates
Who meet you here on earth
Birth after birth,
And, offcourse I doubted it too.
For I doubt there's a soul
In my body at all.
And I doubt myself again,
For when I mate you,
I felt,
What I never knew existed.
And I simply shivered
At your first touch
In the croud of hundred.

They say,
And keep saying many things,
And I keep doubting
Their mere existance.
For I know one thing
When I'll begin believing
I'll be nowhere to be seen,
For then,
I'll be lost in you.

By- Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI