::- A TEAR IN MY EYE -::

This early morning today,
When was alone,
I went ahead
On my idea to clean commode,

I went determined
To accomplish this thrill
Though to do it or not
Was my will.
And then,
After last hesitation,
I began to clean
The dirt I had made.

It stung creapy,
And with its smell so heavy,
I found my lungs burn,
'I can't stop here a moment more'
I said to myself,
I wanted to run.

I kept my arms moving,
Determined to accomplish
What I had begun,
And I went on and on
To rub brush hard,
On the layer long run.

Smell began to subside then,
It seemed a bit clean,
And I went on and on and on again,
Untill it did not shine.

Shining it was,
When I looked at it,
Standing infront
Of my accomplishment,
And then all of a sudden,
I found its shine blur,
Because, out of an honest joy,
There was a tear in my eye.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI