::- NEED OF A LOVE STORY -::

I remember,
My pal once claimed,
'It's important that we have
A love story in our life.'
And I dodged his thought,
With a mock smile
Saying,' Am better alone;
Who wants the trouble of GF,
When I'm going to get wife.'
'You just don't understand it now' he said,
'But will undestand it
Sooner or later, am sure.'
He was serious,
And I dodged him again
Saying, 'impossible'.

And then came the day
When you said I love you
And I said nothing in return.
I was shocked,
Someone can love me too.
And then in a moment or two
I was in the distant land,
Feeling lighter than air,
And the excited sensation,
Thinking it's only an imagination.

That day when I went into the crowd,
I looked into the eyes
Of the strangers,
And passers by;
What I had forgot to do
For a long time then,
I can't deny.

I knew then,
Why he said love story is important,
May it be a success or failure,
Or only an imagination.
But there should be
A love story,
A love story of your own.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI