::- TIME -::

'I wish time stops here.',
I said to her,
Looking into her beautiful eye,
She asked why.
'Because', I replied,
'I fear,
Time will make it's effect
And I may not remain so dear,
And special to you.
Forever.'

She smiled.
She too, perhaps,
Thought the same.
'You'll wish the opposite soon',
She began,
'When you meet
The hardships in life,
And you'll be down.'

I believe she was right,
I am a common person
Who wishes to run
From hardships and tragedies,
Escape failures and challeges,
And avoid clashes and fights;
Like we all do.

And then, to be honest,
I believe it too
That there's much to life
In hardships and tragedies,
And challeges and fights
Than cliging to the moments
Of success and delight,
Or still other,
The moments of your choice.

Thank God!
Not all our wishes are done,
And life runs on it's own.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI