YOU ARE DIFFERENT

In the rapt admiration you were,
Listening me speak,
Wishing to listen forever.

I kept on speaking,
A bit wise I am,
I started thinking.
And to tell you more,
I ran through reading.

'I know a lot'
Seldom did I thought,
You listened me for years,
The things I sought.

Once I did think of you darling,
Who wanted to listen
Me speaking.
Then I asked, why?
Why so diffrent you are?
world cries to speak,
And listener you are.

'Now or later', she spoke
'A blow fate will make,
Perish we will, perish our worlds,
Then, in silence of sepulchre
I will listen your words.
Don't ask now, why?
I can't say in words.
Why it is?
I hope you know.'
And I Knew.
I knew, why?
Why You listened?
I speak.

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI