:: ILLUSION ::

I woke to see lights peeping throgh,
I thought it was dawn,
I walked out throwing away sleep;
Alas, I was wrong.

I was awake,
Could not go put myself back,
Though only moonlight it was,
I moved as if it was daybreak stark.

I wanted go walk in sun now,
So long I had slept in dark.
It was night I saw with naked eye,
I wanted to bath in sun.

I saw me sink in trance,
I saw daylight break infront.
Amused,
I was living to wish,
Soon believed it true.

Alas,so bright be night
Cant be clear to daylight.
Hard you can fight
To prove your illusion right.
Its still an illusion,
An illusion.
My illusion.

It took time before I knew,
It was Only illusion I nourished,
To run in park,
To hide from dark.
It was illusion still.
An illusion.
My illusion.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI