:: DUSTBIN ::

In the corner of my place
I kept a dustbin.
A dustbin,
To keep my place clean.
But it was there in the corner
Holding what I desliked,
Reminding me, though unseen
Dust is there.

I threw it away then,
Felt peace at my true shiny place,
Thought durt was over,
And the next dawn I found more.

Its amusing indeed,
How simply settles dust,
How rots eatable, metals rust.
And, amusing still is the way to clean,
Need to clean time and again,
And again the next dawn,
You cant be mean.

See, my dear, there's a dustbin,
Thats where lies the secret of smile,
In the corner of your heart,
Go. Peep into it for a while.
Empty it,
If you find it filled.
And, if its empty still,
Its time for you to take a broom,
And begin to clean.

Through in it your pain and weary thoughts,
And dump them away in distant terrain.
And do it again,
And again still
Before you sleep every night,
And when you wake at dawn.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI