-:: STILL I MISS YOU ::-

Sometimes while missing you,
What I am missing
I really do not understand.
Then I miss you even more
Untill my head runs blank.
Still I miss You.

Sometimes your smile,
Sometimes your voice,
But when alone
You are the choice.
Then I think,
Maybe thats why I love you.
To feel comfort at heart,
And smile at your thought.

I tug at your hand all day long,
And miss You still when we part.
I miss you not only at smile,
miss you when I weep,
And still miss missing you
When I sleep.

Never I am sure why I miss You,
And why am in love.
But I love to miss You
And want to miss forever.

I miss you so
That I miss myself sometimes.
Lost in your thoughts,
Lose grip on myself sometimes,
Sometimes face loss,
Sometimes it hurts.
But,
Still I miss you,
And miss missing you
When I sleep

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI