--:: FEAR ::--

There, savouring the beauty of dusk,
Knees deep in blue,
At river-bank I sat,
Motions seized, seized thoughts as peace grew.

'Snake !' I cried; harmless it was I knew,
Retreated, across the sand we flew.
Eloped to nothing as it came,
Still to the harmless creature stones I threw.
It was then what fear is I knew.

Fear, My Dear, is no natural,
No existance it has.
A creation of temple,
It's only in thoughts.

Age I spent fighting the fright,
Till the victory was outright.
You control It;either It controls you.
Once learnt Its secret O'dear,
Learnt illusion It is; how futile,
It has, then, no power on you.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

  1. Nice poem, Mr. Vinod, everyone has fear but have to struggle to destroy it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI