-:: THE TREE OF SUCCESS ::-

The tree of success is there,
On the other side of stream.
I stood there on bank,
Listening the sound at extreme.

'never I would make' in the first step I felt,
'But will cross; can't see me Failled'.
So less sure I was of it's speed,
Slipped my feet,
Nothing to hold in need.

Again I looked to the tree,
Subsided the fear,got my breath.
I wanted to stop now,
To feel the breeze on my chest.
In the centre of stream,
I wanted to rest.

And I stopped,
Losing aim to ease.
Alas ! could not enjoy it to heart,
In instant I found it seize.

Life really is strange,
It shows path,
and tests at each step in exchange.
But I can't stop.
Can't lose the eye on tree.
I can't stop.
Not now.


--
regards: Vinod Jadhav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI