Stopped being bad

Day 1:

The first day I stopped being bad
Felt like a day I never had;
The day full of pleasant thoughts
Felt like I was craving for.

Day 2:

Looked like I had lots more good things to do,
To cut on more bad habits,
To give more scope to my growth and
To find joy in everything.

Day 3:

Back to square one;
Had no joy, no fun.
Had lots of vacant space,
Looked like I had no errand to run.

Day 4:

It's the day of oblivion, 
Learnt life doesn't run as it does in books.
Not being bad isn't such a good decision
Unless you have good things in rules.

The learning :

To stop being bad
And to begin being good
Are two sides of the same coin,
Life depends on what you choose

Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI