Habits of love

I was loved,
In turn I loved too.
Now we are apart
And I can't see through.
There were things;
Yes, things made up our love.
There were things;
Things that shared our love.
There were things,
She liked when I got them.
There were things
I liked when she got them.
She is gone now,
Maybe, we'll never be together.
The things we shared
Are still there though;
The gifts she wanted,
The films we shared,
The benches we sat in
And the paths we walked.
Maybe, she is not really gone;
Maybe, it would have been same,
The memories would never change,
The paths will be the same.
I'll grow old
Love will stay young,
Young forever,
As it used to be.

Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI