While leaving

People don't just vanish in thin air,
Nor does they take everything with them.
We might not be able to recount what we got,
We might think we are left with nothing
While we had a lot.

Memories are elixir
Of these decaying  relations.
Memories will keep you alive
Memories will give you reasons to smile.
Memories of different places,
Memories of different dresses,
Memories of different emotions,
Memories of different situations;
Memories,
Memories,
And a lot of them.
A day will come
When you'll fall in love with them.

Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I know when I fell in love it was an unexpected thing and it just hit me all of a sudden while I was with him, and until I told him I loved him all that went through my mind was that I was absolutely, deeply in love with him, and it wouldn't go away.
    Express Those Feelings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI