Stopped being bad

Day 1:

The first day I stopped being bad
Felt like a day I never had;
The day full of pleasant thoughts
Felt like I was craving for.

Day 2:

Looked like I had lots more good things to do,
To cut on more bad habits,
To give more scope to my growth and
To find joy in everything.

Day 3:

Back to square one;
Had no joy, no fun.
Had lots of vacant space,
Looked like I had no errand to run.

Day 4:

It's the day of oblivion,
Learnt life doesn't run as it does in books.
Not being bad isn't such a good decision
Unless you have good things in rules.

To stop being bad
And to begin being good
Are two sides of the same coin,
Life depends on what you choose.

Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI