::- Word changes World -::

Poem by: Bhagyashri Jamkar


once I leave somebody;
never remember them.
And who are you caring of me.

You are nothing for me

Neither my family member

Nor my husband.


You are the one
who left me
In midway
to walk alone

Without caring of me
;
Knowing the all bad things around.


Remember one thing,

Am not your love

Nor you my love.

i don't believe on love

because i know it does not exist.

Whatever happened in past

That was to quench our needs,
Nothing more than it.

i remember your last words,
Now I have understood
How world change
s their words;
If they need the girl
They
express philosophy
Like
"behind every successful man
There is a women."

And after they fulfill their needs
They proclaim
"to become a successful man
Do not follow women."

While falling in love they convince
'Some people don't know how to
live in present they fear
Of the
future and can't live in present.'

When breaking up they tell
'I am thinking about your future

It's better if we separate'

I have objection,
If in first place they did not think
About future and only want
To enjoy the moments,
After completing enjoyment they
Need not care about my future.
Remeber, I was born alone,
Alone I survived for 23 years.

But I know very well my dear,
You do not think
of me
When falling in love,
Nor while breaking up.
You think only of yourself.

I hope, am not too late
To understand this.

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI