::- Why poems ? -::

I want you to understand,
Yes I do.
I wish you follow each word of mine
Every emotion;
And feel with me the pleasures and pains too
Through words written.

And yes, it matters to me,
It really does.
Your love and appreciation
And sometimes the critical acclaimation;
It just makes me feel alive
Somewhere too far
In your hearts.

Honestly, it's not the only reason I pen down the emotions,
For often I have faced rejection
And one more does not seem to hurt much,
And so I express
Solemnly for expression
And least for appreciation,
For I have found these words have healed
A load of wounds,
And I wish to be the reason you smiled sometimes,
It makes me proud.
That's all in it.
Nothing else matters.

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI