::- To be loud and proud -::

Sometimes am confused,
Whether I've just thought something
Or have I spoken it out;
But am never able to notice
I really think so loud.

I don't fear mortals
And ghosts never could freak me out,
And I've began to feel am unshakable,
For am never shy
And am always so proud.

Days pass-by so quick,
As does winds move,
I try to change my ways too
Never for myself
But for those who love me
And are called fools.
Yes, I agree strength is worshipped
But it's loathsome too;
Pride is a thing for man
But to love someone
You need to learn to bow
And to be brittle sometimes.
And better pretend to fear like everyone else.

Offcourse, thats if you love someone.

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI