::- Look, am respectable person -::

In my brothers house
His wife blamed,
'You too are same like your brother,
Both liars, blackhearted scoundrels.'
And I exclaimed,
'Well, I guess you are mistaken,
But if you insist on your point,
May be you are right,
But I can't help.'

She went on throwing onto me
Complaint after complaint
Of my beloved brother.
Honestly, I knew he is a scoudrel.

I listened,
Untill the last word she spoke
And turned my back to her
And reached my home.

Well, I knew, I could have argued,
But she needed ventilation
From her frustrated relation.
Thus, I listened, listened and only listened
And not protested in my support.
Only vanity, I believe, and not the reward of crown,
Can make man do such a thing.

By-Vinod

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI