::- A VISIT TO ORPHANAGE -::

One fine sunday I went
To the nearby orphanage
To spend my holiday,
And to extend some help.
For orphans, I felt,
Need lot of help,
And put one more zero
On my check.

Then I entered
That small constrained world
Of deprieved sprouting childern,
And felt pang of pity and pain
Taking hold on my mind;
They have to bear this world
On their own.

There were children
Of all age
From ones with brown moustache
To the ones born merely few days.

When done watching their tiny dormitory,
And discussing the hygien at place,
To speak with one,
I chose a boy,
Of sprouting age.

I had no words to express
But emotions played their part,
And in confused thoughts
I managed a pitying glance.

That was the moment,
I saw pain in his eyes,
From what I know of life,
Eyes speak no lies.

I was taken aback
With the shine in his eyes
Telling they wanted a hand
And not a pitying glance.

And then, my dear reader,
I extended my hand,
And saw his shiny eyes
Blurred with tears
In the same instant.

The truth of deprieved life.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI