::- THE EVENING WALK -::

There by the side of a stream,
I use to seat every evening.
It's where I wish
To dump all my worries,
And for a moment, be free.

I go there
To the silent stream
Lazily on my personal vehicle,
And settle myself comfortably
On the rocky chair.

And habitually my phone rings.
Everyday a new caller,
Sometimes old friend,
Sometimes my parents,
And sometimes my girlfriend.

I speak to them. Lazily,
As I watch sun set down.
And when done with call,
Open my browser
For some stupid reason.

I remind myself then,
That I have come there
To attain peace
And catch some breeze.
It's then, I dump my cellphone,
Back to it's place,
And concentrate
On the beautiful sunset.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI