::- 209 -::

'It's too much !!', they exclaim,
'You have written 208 poems.'
And then they question,
'Why do you write so much?
There must be a reason.'

I start counting then,
What I have achieved
From writing my poems,
To be honest,
I gather no specific reason.

Am a common person
Who happens to write poems
On the emotions,
On life and inspiration.
And who has no great plans
Like changing the world,
And creating a new generation.

So, don't count numbers,
Go for reading poems instead,
For, I believe,
To raise the tree of life,
What I have given you
Is just a seed.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

  1. sahaj surfing karta karta tuzya blogparyant yewun pohchle... to be honest, tuzya kavitanche shabda titkese attractive kinva alankarik nahit... pan kavita vachun asa vatta ki tu khup manapasun lihitos... tuzya kavitanmdhe shabdapeksha bhavananna jast importance ahe.... which is nice... so keep it up.. god bless u....(....Rekha...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI