::- Dangerous -::

Am in a train
And the train has begun to run.
I stretch my hands
Desperately towards you,
But I cant catch your fingertips
And I see you slip away
From my life
With my naked eye.
And suddenly
It feels everything is blank,
Colourless,
Harming and fake.
I begin to panic then,
Desperately,
I stretch my hands longer
And longer still,
And cry for you
At highest of my pitch.
But I see you giving away hope,
I know, then,
That it's the moment of judgement,
And I jump down
From the speeding train.

And then when I wake up,
I find myself
Soaked in sweat,
Breathing heavily,
Screaming in my bed.

I learn then
It's just a nightmare;
And that
Living without you
Would be a dangerous affair.

By- Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI