::- The love and the sex -::

She said, " all you love in me
Is my body.
Then where is love ?
How is it lost
And did not last for the lifetime.
Where is the respect
You used to show initially,
I gather, it drained out with our juices
And we have turned naked emotionally.
It it this worship of body
They call love,
When its only a lust in purity ?"

"I do not know", I said,
"am blank, unaware
Of the scholarly content.
All I know is
It was your delicate body,
The one holding elegant heart within,
That drowned me deeper in love
Each time I slept with you.
Now, I don't believe it's but lust
For I only found myself
When I was lost in you."

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI