::- The basic instinct -::

Let me think,
What is mans basic instinct ?
To begin with, I thought
It is hunger.
And the greed,
Or, may be, man is always in need ?

I've pondered long over it,
Have given long thought,
And this what I have got.
Man posses none but fear,
Of being weak,
Of being alone,
And losing their dear.

It is fear, humbly fear my dear,
That gave birth to need,
Invention, and the greed;
And it too is there
At the core of love,
Comradeship and faith.
Honestly, it is fear that made
People to conquer lands
And to be great.

It's fear, yes sir,
That you are cultured
And seem to worship Him,
But, beware my beloved one,
He is created by your basic instinct.

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI