::- Exhistance with the body -::

Floating up above the rest
I feel am only a spirit;
Selfless;
Bodyless;
Waitless;
Put into living along with a body
Elegant,
Fit,
And well kept.
And sure I wish
To inhibit it
With ease,
With gulp of boose,
With air of smoke,
With rhythm of every stroke.

They call me drunk;
Sometimes a fool,
Sometimes scoundrel,
Sometimes heavenly cool.
I care none
Neither praise,
Neither abuse,
Nor the love.

All I care is
To float above the rest
With gulp of boose,
With air of smoke,
With rhythm of every stroke.
And I keep living
Surviving with my body,
Happily;
Untouched by the contagious world.
Am exhisting;
It sure matters.

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI