I

When I sat down and took deep breath,
The thoughts stopped wondering
And came to rest;
Then I found am in that breath.

When I was alone and kept to myself,
Cutting off with all and
The thoughts contained in my place;
Then I found am just myself.

When I opened up and mixed with friends,
The days became synched
The thoughts expanded and thought for them;
Then I found am in my friends.

When time collapsed and I was upset,
Nothing took place in order
The thoughts wondering in space;
Then I found am in that immense space as well.

I thought many times and I got diffrent responses,
I meditated on who I am
The thoughts gave honest surprises;
It was then I found, I am none but my thoughts.

That was I, that's what we all are,
We keep to ourselves and it becomes our world
The thoughts expand and we become universe;
We think and we become what I want.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
reach me at:
facebook.com/vinodjadhav.poet
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI