Temptation

When I hear people
Speaking of things I know about
I feel tempted to add my knowledge there;
Also to show off a bit.

When I see beauty
In words, nature, feelings and, off course, girls,
I feel tempted to speak;
Also to contemplate it.

When I see my pals
Boasting about themselves,
I feel tempted to boast with them;
Also to bring my uniqueness in front of them.

When someone hurts me
Intentionally or by mistake,
I feel tempted to insult them;
Also to teach them a good lesson.

I get tempted again and again
I would go forward and show myself,
But what stops me is conscience;
And I reconsider things am going to do. Mostly.

Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI