::- Lover's Confession -::

I know what you think of me.
And, my beloved one, am aware too
Of what you consider me to be.

Let me confess to you the truth
That I feel bored sometimes,
Sometimes past memories raise
Bile up in my throat.
And that sometimes I feel alone,
Hollow and empty deep within me
To the depth of my soul.

Am not as strong as
I show up to be,
I cry in loneliness; and sometimes,
Let me put it in honest words,
I feel like blowing out my brain.

But, then again,
When I stand infront of you
I get into the role
Of strong and cheerful lad.
Perfectly.

Then when you turn around
To leave me back again,
I come up with some reason
To spend some more time with you,
To predent again
That am strong and cheerful
In a bid to justify myself.

But, as soon as your
Image fades down the corner,
I realise one again,
That I've failled.
And I make a call to you
Pretending to check
Whether you reached your place safe.

By-Vinod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI