::- Why Do I Lie ? -::

Let me think of it for a while,
Let me analyse,
And I'll tell you why,
Why do I do,
What I do quite often in my life.

I lie in general, my dear,
Because there are
No many things to lie about
In my steadier life.
And let me tell you the truth,
The plain past of mine,
I do despice.

Let me tell you too,
I do really like
To do heroic things.
Alas, I've lost a chance or few,
And in a futile trial
I do try to mend them now,
People name it 'lying'.

And now one last thing,
Let me confess this too,
That I speak spicy lies sometimes,
Which, more often than not,
Turn me the villain of my story;
And strangely enought,
I become happy.

Now, please, don't ask me
Why I do this.
For, this I don't know myself;
Am not lying.

By-Vinod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI