::- The Secret in childs' smile -::

There's a kid
Seating in the front seat,
Looking at my reflection
In the common window pane.
I pushed the window;
And he pushed it back
To it's original place,
And kept pushing it
Again and again.

Now, after an hour of journey
Am still pushing the window
And he is instantly replying
Now, probably for the hundredth time.

I sighed;
And he is laughing at my reflection,
This laugh, I gather, is trimphant one.

You may claim it's a child's game,
But I dare object
For I see the truth
Of life in it.
Truth. Unbiased and pure
In the childs' behaviour.
And now it's clear to me
That craving to win
In every game
And fighting for it
Is an inherited trait.

I can't stop smiling now,
For I have discovered
The pure secret of life.
World has always suggested
To follow children ,
Today I have found the valid reason.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI