::- OLD MAN AT STORE -::

To make a small purchase
I went to the nearby store
Where worked an old man,
Old, he can hardly stand.
He moved slow.
Very slow,
Taking his time,
To search my thing,
Letting crowd grow.

Then he returned,
With a calm face,
Still moving slow,
Amidst the annoyance of crowd,
While he fixed my bill;
I growled.

And then, when I turned around
Pushing my way through croud,
I heard, 'Good morning',
Clear and loud.
His eyes radiating smile,
And I got transfixed;
Could think none in reply,
But gave my best smile
With big surprise.
He smiled into my eyes,
As I ran,
Away from him.

'What a way to beat anger !'

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI