::- Who Maketh You King, My Friend -::

Who maketh you king, my friend
And who maketh me thy aid?
It's me.

Who maketh you strong, my friend
And who maketh me to endure thy rage?
It's me.

Who maketh you dominant, my friend
And who maketh me to submit in thy front?
It's me.

Who maketh you beautiful, my friend
And who maketh me thy lover?
It's me.

Who maketh you dream, my friend
And who maketh me to crave thy dream fulfils?
It's me.

It's me, it's me, it's always me for thee;
And who maketh me who it is?
It's thee.
 
Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
reach me at:
facebook.com/vinodjadhav.poet
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Really it's God gifted .....writing very nice .....best luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it's God gifted .....writing very nice .....best luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI