::- My broken winged bird -::

I found a broken winged bird
Of beautiful vivid colour,
A bird looking to comfort her heart
That was shattered.
For all I knew, I fell for her,
Afraid though she was
She let me nourish her
Till she surrendered.
She became stronger and stronger,
Her spirits rose; now she felt happier;
She learnt to stay alone
Though she was raised in flock.
Destiny had it, she got her wings in shape
She could stretch them
And could flip them good
She could escape.
For all I know she's free and strong
With her fate in her hands,
She could choose to fly free
Or could chase her dreams.
I wish she flies
Even if it meant flying away from me,
I won't lament but be pleased
That my broken winged bird created her world.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Jadhav,
Mob- +91 7709963544
reach me at:
facebook.com/vinodjadhav.poet
Web- www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI