::- I need to get away from You -::

You know what,
I need to get away from You;
Not that I wish to.
But, yes, it seems, I have to.

For never can a man accept himself
Laughing at each speed break;
Why ? Cause someone liked jumping over them.
But, that someone is not his girlfriend.

For never can a man in love,
Afford to speak about someone else;
Incessantly.
and begin dreaming of her some nights,
That sure means, he's losing grip from life.

For, you know what,
Some bonds when they get strong,
Are strong enough
To reap you apart.

Not that I will regret
Facing anything for You.
I believe, as it should, I can save some heartache,
By going away from you.

By- Vinod

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI