::- A missed-call tragedy -::

It was two hours prior
I called onto her number,
It rang and rang for a minute
And none did answer.
I thought,"Thank God,
She would call me back,
She has got my number saved."

It was two hours and more
But she did not reply,
And I thought its better
If ones more I try.
"Oh sorry sweetheart," she replied
"I was just going to call
Err I got busy with a movie."

"Oh, sorry...enjoyy your show"
I said and hung off.
And I fell silent,
Like my cellphone,
For soon the truth dawned upon,
That I had an illusion
Of being important.
I deleted that useless number.
May God save me from those
Lacking humbleness to call back.

Thanks to the missed call.

By-Vinod

Regards: Vinod Jadhav
"www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI