::- My First Interview -::

To be honest,
Am feeling restless,
And my heart trob grows louder
With each passing moment,
As am seating here
Outside the principal's room,
With numerous questions in my mind,
For my first ever interview.

Somewhere deep inside,
I feel, is creeping a disire
To leave this stage,
And hide away somewhere.

I have thought up some replies,
For the tricky questions,
And have figured too,
Of the things to fool around.

I turn around
And see my fellow competitors,
Seemingly much smarter
In formal dresses.

I introspect.
Yes, I do.
And I find peace
Taking hold over my mind;
For, now, I see the light of truth,
Illuminating my path.

I know, now,
Whats going to make effect,
Is simplicity,
And not momentory smartness,
And not full confidence
But matters humbleness.

And I gear up myself
By closing my eyes,
And taking two deep breaths,
And stand upright to enter;
For now it's my turn.

By-Vinod

--
regards: Vinod Jadhav
" www.tujhyasathikavita.blogspot.com "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUJHI AATHVAN KHUP YETE

KAS SANGU TULA

FAKT TUZYA SATHI